Acknowledgement and Acceptance of General Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd in partnership with Innovate 360. Your access to this site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document. Your use of, and/or access to, this site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these General Conditions. Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd and trading partners reserve the right to amend these General Conditions at anytime.
Ownership of Content
The materials displayed on this site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks (if any) on this site ("Content") are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorised in writing by Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd or trading partners.
You may view this site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this web site solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on this site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
You must not use this site or the information on this site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd and trading partners or which is prohibited by the General Conditions.
Advertising and Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to third party sites. These linked web sites are not under the control of Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd and trading partners, and Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd and trading partners are not responsible for the content of any linked web site or any hyperlink contained in a link web site. Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd and trading partners provide these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd or trading partners. You link to any such web site entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The information contained on this site is provided by Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd and trading partners in good faith. The information is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date indicated in the respective sections of this site. Neither Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd, trading partners nor any of its directors or employees give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including by negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information. In the case of goods or services supplied or offered by Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd, trading partners or any of its directors or employees, liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd and trading partners option to either:
(a) the supply of the goods (or equivalent goods) or services again; or
(b) the payment of the cost of having the goods (or equivalent goods) or services supplied again.
These General Conditions are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia. Disputes arising from these General Conditions are in the first instance exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Kemflo Australia Pty Ltd and trading partners reserve the right to make changes to this site at any time.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.